- 100% non-polluted.
- Rich in collagen (also called sea bird'snest)
- Rich in sea enzymes, iron, and calcium.Alkaline product and high-fibre.
- Rich in fiber, marine enzymes and collagen,which reduces stubborn stools from sticking to the intestinal wall. Hence it isalso called "body cleanser" or "edible cosmetics".
- Restore the body's nutrition and balancethe body pH. It helps to strengthen the body and restore physical strength.
1. Eucheuma Cottonii Seaweed is dry. Itshould be soaked for more than 4 hours (more time for thick one) beforeconsumption. Soak the cleaned stout Sea bird's nest with drinking water (Changewater several times when needed). Wash with drinking water before eat.
2. After soaking, it can be served as colddish, soup, or make juice for jelly and drink. Can also boil to serve as bird'snest dessert. No need to add natural bird's nest and have the same taste as thenatural one.
3. After soaking, drain the water, seal itin a plastic bag, and keep in refrigerator for fresh. Best within a week.
1) Chilled sea bird's nest cold salad:
After cleaning, cut into sections, addcucumber shreds, carrot shreds, etc., mix well with the seasoning. Use more orless materials as preferred.
2) Sea bird's nest + fresh milk:
100g of sea bird's nest with 500ml of freshmilk and simmer for 3 minutes. Cook for 10 minutes will almost melt into themouth.
3) Sea bird's nest + red dates + lotusseeds + rock sugar:
Cook lotus seeds and red dates for about 20minutes, add sea bird's nest and rock sugar, and cook for 6 minutes.
(Sea bird's nest will melt when heated)
- Modern scientific research has found thatEucheuma Cottonii Seaweed contains potential natural chemical capabilities.Suitable for people who care about cancer.
- It contains a lot of enzymes that helpdetoxify.
- Contains magnesium, iron, phosphorus,potassium, sodium, etc. It also contains enzymes, vitamins and minerals.
- It’s an alkaline product, which can restorethe body's nutrition and balance the body pH. It helps to strengthen the bodyand restore physical strength.
- It is rich in fiber, marine enzymes andcollagen, which reduces stubborn stools from sticking to the intestinal wall.Hence it is also called "body cleanser" or "ediblecosmetics".
- It is rich in iron, which can enrich thered blood cells in our body. Help pregnant women recover quickly.
- Eucheuma Cottonii Seaweed containswater-soluble calcium, which is easily absorbed by the body and is a very goodsource of calcium.
- It contains plant collagen without fat,which increases skin's moisture, firmness and elasticity, and prevents skinwrinkles and sagging.
- Favorable food choice for the Vegetarians.