Rich in sea enzymes, iron, and calcium. Alkaline product and high-fibre.
Favorable food choice for the Vegetarians.
Modern scientific research has found that Eucheuma Cottonii Seaweed contains potential natural chemical capabilities. Suitable for people who care about cancer.
It contains a lot of enzymes that help detoxify.
Contains magnesium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, etc. It also contains enzymes, vitamins and minerals.
Is an alkaline product, which can restore the body's nutrition and balance the body pH. It helps to strengthen the body and restore physical strength.
It is rich in fiber, marine enzymes and collagen, which reduces stubborn stools from sticking to the intestinal wall. Hence it is also called "body cleanser" or "edible cosmetics".
It is rich in iron, which can enrich the red blood cells in our body. Help pregnant women recover quickly.
Eucheuma Cottonii Seaweed contains water-soluble calcium, which is easily absorbed by the body and is a very good source of calcium.
It contains plant collagen without fat, which increases skin's moisture, firmness and elasticity, and prevents skin wrinkles and sagging.
1. Eucheuma Cottonii Seaweed is dry. It should be soaked for more than 4 hours (more time for thick one) before consumption. Soak the cleaned stout Sea bird's nest with drinking water (Change water several times when needed). Wash with drinking water before eat.
2. After soaking, it can be served as cold dish, soup, or make juice for jelly and drink. Can also boil to serve as bird's nest dessert. No need to add natural bird's nest and have the same taste as the natural one.
3. After soaking, drain the water, seal it in a plastic bag, and keep in refrigerator for fresh. Best within a week.
1) Chilled sea bird's nest cold salad:
After cleaning, cut into sections, add cucumber shreds, carrot shreds, etc., mix well with the seasoning. Use more or less materials as preferred.
2) Sea bird's nest + fresh milk:
100g of sea bird's nest with 500ml of fresh milk and simmer for 3 minutes. Cook for 10 minutes will almost melt into the mouth.
3) Sea bird's nest + red dates + lotus seeds + rock sugar:
Cook lotus seeds and red dates for about 20 minutes, add sea bird's nest and rock sugar, and cook for 6 minutes.